Weight Loss Strategies For Eating Out
Your life isn’t going to wait for your diet, so you need to start adjusting the way you eat to make sure you can still go out with your friends, but still keep your diet managed for your health concerns.
Here are some ways to eat well when you’re at a restaurant, bbq or gathering:
• Find out abut the menu ahead of time – If you can, try to find out
what is being served at the party or at the restaurant so that you can
make a plan of what you’re going to eat.
• Snack before you leave – When you have an apple or a small bowl of
soup before you leave for the social event, you will help to curb your
hunger and make eating right a lot easier.
• Try to limit your calories for that day and get some exercise – This will
help to offset any excess calories you may eat, even if you have the
• Bring food with you – If you’re headed to someone’s house for dinner,
try to bring a dish that is healthy.
• Host a party with healthy foods.
• Have the waiter or waitress box up half of your meal for you before
you even start eating – You can take that box home with you for the
• Limit your alcohol intake – Drinking alcohol can lead to a reduced
capacity to limit your food intake, plus it’s filled with empty calories.
• Focus your social gatherings on activities instead of food, if you can.
This will help to take the attention off of food.
Leave a Reply
* Your name and email are required to leave a comment
Healthy relationships are a key component in living a long and healthy life. Find out how you can improve your life...
latest ABC video tip
Alternate Bicep Curls are a great way to work the muscles at the front of the upper arm, and balance out strength between each side!